Friday, May 25, 2012

Moving... somewhere.

Well we are moving. Where you ask? Don't know.

We have two possibilities but will not know for a couple of weeks. My husband has a solid job offer in one location and just interviewed at another. They are both 2-3 hours away from where we live now. So we are packing up and going to my parent's house for a couple of weeks so that my husband can fix up our condo a bit and then we will rent it out.

This is why I have been really bad this month about posting. I usually do cooking experiments and crafts during nap time but now I am working on packing instead. Bubba is not very helpful when it comes to packing.

The tape, the scissors, the magazines and newspaper, and the bubble wrap are all contraband items that he would love to get his hot little hands on. I do let him play with the already packed boxes, in fact boxes of packed books make a great addition to the barricade and may keep him confined to the living room for just long enough.

That little monkey has started doing pull ups on the porta crib (one end of the barricade) and can climb onto the coffee table (the other end of the barricade). Last week I was out and received this text from my husband who was at home with Bubba:
"The barrier has failed. I say again the barrier has failed. All units ordered to high alert!"

I hope to be back with new posts in mid June when I plan to finish the stuffed giraffe made out of an old pair of jeans, finally make my ginger beer and work on a couple other fun recipe experiments I have planned! For now here is a picture of my little helper.

Back to the knick knacks!


"I will help you rip this magazine for packing material!"   



No comments:

Post a Comment