Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Muffins

I love Bisquick batter. It is so versatile. I make tons of different kinds of muffins with it.
These are my Bubba contraband Pepperoni Pizza Muffins.
(I won't let him have pepperoni yet, too processed.)


Here's what you'll need:
1 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup milk
1 egg (beaten)
1/2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup pasta sauce (any jar brand will do)

First mix together the Bisquick, milk, and egg to make the Bisquick batter.


Shred the cheese and chop the pepperoni.


Then add 1 tablespoon of batter to the bottom of the muffin liner (I use some cooking spray on them so the come out easily), and layer a pinch of cheese, a pinch of pepperoni and about 1 teaspoon of sauce on top of it.


Then add another Tablespoon of Batter to the top.


Bake at 375 for about 20 to 25 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I'm definitely going to make these this week! My son loves pizza and packing his lunches is getting tedious with just wheat tortillas and bagel thins as my options. This will be fun! I might try it with ground turkey, taco seasoning, salsa, and cheddar too! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete